Monday, April 28, 2014

Exciting News!


I got exciting news!  Guess who is getting baptized on Saturday at 6:15?  LOLA and SABRINA and I get to go!!!  I am so excited.  They still live in Laguna Hills.  I’m not baptizing them, another missionary that went home a long time ago is baptizing them.  But….they’re my baptisms….numbers 3 and 4.  I love these little girls and I am so excited for them and Tony!  We are picking up a new investigator like every week so that’s good.  We currently have 4 and we are teaching a lady named Sarah tonight.  Sarah believes in devil angel things idk she is a bit strange but it’s good.  We are giving her a church tour tonight.  I also found out in my Geneology work that me and Elder McGary are also related.  We are related from a lady from Dad’s side of the family like 5 generations back.  I know that I don’t have much to share…..I try hard to just keep my investigators and the area I am serving on my mind 24/7.  I love you all.  I’m enjoying every minute, time is going by way to fast!

No comments: