This
week has been an interesting and busy week. We have met with and taught lots of
people. This is funny…the other day we
were walking down the street. We randomly
taught a man the first lesson and then we extended the invite to baptism…needless
to say he said no ha ha ha! Guess we
shouldn’t have moved quite so quickly. I
am so glad that Dad got his birthday card.
I have been nervous all week because I had sent my SD card in it. Hope you enjoy all the pictures and
videos. BTW….I could use another SD
card. I got my Easter package and it was
awesome. I love the tie and I wore it
yesterday to church. We had a mission
conference this past week. It was
combined with the Anaheim mission. We
were taught by Elder Neil L. Anderson of the 12. I got to shake his hand. I shook an apostle’s hand….how cool is that?
Anderson taught us about getting a testimony and that kind of stuff. He also talked Easter stuff as well. So do you remember when I played Grantsville
in baseball and there was the big red headed pitcher with a twitch? Ya….he is in the Anaheim mission. It was interesting seeing him in the mission
field….when I last saw him it was on the ball field and he didn’t have any
choice words to say to me back then. I
love the ward here in Irvine. The
Kupferes are awesome. They currently
have a son serving in the Kenniwick Washington mission. We took the Brophy’s a bunk bed. It was nice seeing them and they gave us a
couch for our apartment. Training hasn’t
been as bad as I thought. Elder Empey is
a pretty solid kid so he makes it easy! It
is nice to be living in an apartment complex again. We have a treadmill that I run on every
morning. We don’t have a ton of time to
exercise and my comps don’t wanna wake up at six so I don’t exercise nearly as
long as I would like. Oh…I would really
like you to send me either my Tar Heels or your Braves blanket. I can’t find one big enough here…they are all
those cheap small Walmart ones. I
seriously freeze when it’s like 65 degrees here. I’m sure when I get home I will hibernate
like a bear and just sit in the house by the fireplace and with a sweater
on. The snow is going to kill me….ha ha
ha! Congratulations Karlee on making the
Hi-Stepper team again. Can I say, “I’m
so glad I don’t have to help sell and deliver icecream this year!” ha ha
ha. 11 Weeks and I hit my 1 year
mark. Not sure why I ever thought 2
years was going to be forever….my mission is going by super crazy fast! Love you all!
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment