Well…my
week was pretty good. I went and had dinner at President Orgill’s house
for Elder Hegland’s last supper ha-ha. Elder Hegland gave me his favorite
tie! I sure do miss him!!!! I cried like a little baby when I said
goodbye but it’s all good! I love my Calendar you sent me for Christmas. It helped me remember that my Dad is an old man today….ha ha
ha! Happy Birthday Dad! I love you! We got a new investigator
which will be an eternigator. An Eternigator is someone who investigates
the church for a long time. My new ward is awesome….I love it! I
really need to buy some new white shirts. I know that you all think I am
getting fat but my shirts are actually a little too big and so the extra
material hangs and makes me look bigger than I really am. I only weigh
about 175 pounds….I am not huge! I’m even like on a hard core diet.
There is a member in my ward who is an obesity champion so ya ha-ha-ha!
Elder Neil L. Anderson is coming to speak with us this week! We are
having a conference…the Irvine Mission combined with the Anaheim Mission.
I really enjoyed watching conference. My favorite talks were Eyerings (I
liked how he related it to baseball), Holland always goes hard….Monson’s was
amazing…Elder Oaks threw down which was sick….and Aidukaitis also went
hard. My new area can be pretty fun at times but I have to say white
washing is really hard and not my favorite! We don’t really do a whole
lot of service but on a bright note I get mail whenever I want because I’m in
the office everyday and the Orme’s (members in my ward) are over the missionary
mail. So another family with ties to Tremonton is in my ward. They
are related to my preschool teacher…Mrs. Francom. So every Tuesday I get
to do family history. Guess what???? Elder Empey and myself are
like 6 generation cousins. We are 6 generation back on Grandma Becki’s
side. We share the same grandpa by the name of Jorgen Jensen. I’m
in the process of finding Grandma Becki’s Mom and Dad. I think I have
found her dad but her mom is a little harder. There is like nothing there
for her. Well….I’ve got to go. Lots to do! I will talk to you
again next week. Love you tons!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment