"We have some baptisms happening this next month around Christmas… that's for sure! I’m going into my 4th transfer and staying with Elder Bufton. We are moving into another apartment. It is the smallest in the mission so that's a joke. We went to the Methodist church yesterday because our mission choir sang “Come Thou Fount” and everyone loved it so we are hoping converts will come from that. No… I don't sing in the choir…Elder Bufton does! I sat with the Methodist and talked to them. It was actually an interfaith thing so there were 9 religions there. We met with the Mom and her cheerleader daughter (there Dad is the preacher). It went pretty good. The mom is solid and the daughter is my age and actually has been going to church for over a year with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is now in Tyler Rassmussen’s mission…small world, huh? So one thing I have learned on my mission….buy pants that are a little too long because you grow and then you have to go through the pain of having them fixed. This transfer ends on the 7th of January. I am so thankful that I get to serve a little longer with Elder Bufton. I am glad that Mishae has finally told everyone she is planning to serve a mission. I have known about Mishae leaving for a while now and it has been tough keeping it a secret. I more or less encouraged her to go and I am so excited that she decided to go. I’m going to an investigators for Thanksgiving and probably to a few other houses as well. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I love you and will talk to you again next week."
 |
| It rained all last week! |
 |
| Selfie...when you're bored at 7:00 in the morning. |
 |
| Back of my planner. |
No comments:
Post a Comment