Monday, November 4, 2013

Week 16

I have been worried all week about Kyle’s frame of mind. Kyle had made some discoverings from home and as his Mom I couldn't help but worry how he was going to react.  I was very pleased to hear from him today…there was no need to worry. He is working hard and doing exactly as he should. I should have never doubted!

“MOM it’s all good I’m leading the mission in numbers!!! I’m over it... god has a plan for me. Honestly I’m going so hard out here that it just weighs me down so it’s a relief to have this worry off of my shoulders. I can’t just stop having the highest numbers in the whole mission. I gotta keep going!!! Oh I got a full time car now!!! I’m going to buy a sweater today at H&M. The hems on my pants are coming un-hemmed…..so annoying! I’m glad everyone got my letters. Next time they will probably get one through a video chat on Christmas. I’m a little hesitant on video chatting home. I’m afraid I might get homesick but we’re gonna do it. It’s all good, I’ll be in the mission prime….no worries! On Halloween we had to be in the apartment early so my companion and I watched the Best Two Years! It is pretty exciting to think Caden is now in the mission field. I got an email from him and he sounds like he is doing really good. We have two investigators that we are hopefully setting dates with this week! And….we are teaching 5 lessons today! My area is pretty nice and I love it. I will probably be here for a while. San Clemente is on the coast so today I got a San Clemente comb-over. Guess what I found….a Café Rio! I have a nose for locating them. It was so good! Just a warning… when I serve in Rancho Santa Margarita the Oakley factory is there and owned by a member so I’m gonna get some prescription glasses ha just saying. It’s amazing how kind everyone is here. I get 70% off everything so like cheap status haha. Mom we get food at restaurants for free here haha members and non-members love the missionaries!”

No comments: