 |
| Road Trip to San Clemente to attend a Fireside |
 |
| Ocean View....picture taken in the church parking lot in San Clemente |
 |
| Modeling our Wide Ties....Elder Bufton & Elder Hess |
"No baptisms yet. We promised the ward council 6 by the end of the year. We are at 1 but we are working hard and miracles are going to happen. Me and Elder Bufton are good buds. We get along well - super united. I gave my first district training this week on unity. It went pretty well. I really like Alma 31. I like how Alma works hard in the scriptures - great example! I got a new set of scriptures and I'm starting to mark them - so excited! I bought crayola colored pencils - they work best. I am going to do Red for the Godhead, Christ, Holy Ghost...Brown for Commandments...Blue for Baptism...Purple for Atonement and Repentence...Green for the Plan of Salvation...Peach for Prayer. The weather here for the last couple of days has been hot - 90 degrees. I went to San Clemente on Sunday. That was alot of fun. The church had a sick ocean view. My mission is going super fast - sometimes too fast. I love it here."
No comments:
Post a Comment