This
past week has been about the same. My
companion and I went to Michael’s funeral last Tuesday. It was really sad and so unexpected. Venisa was a mess and my heart just ached for
her. She couldn’t even give her talk so
a sister in the ward did it for her. Hey….do
you know Bob Evans the Fox 13 News guy?
We are in his parent’s ward and we had dinner with them. That was pretty cool! Yesterday was a normal P-day. We didn’t do much…kind of just relaxed. Of course we played some basketball! I’m on exchanges with the zone leaders today
so I’m not in my area until about 8:30 tonight.
The zone leader is pretty cool.
He’s only been out like 3 months more than me so it’s pretty nice. I’m just in the next ward over from my own. It’s funny….when I first got transferred to
Irvine, I really was a little disappointed but now I’m hoping that I get to
stay until like September. I really love
it here! Well….I’d better get some things
done. Oh…would you please send me my
Priesthood Line of Authority? I love you
all!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment