Hey…Sorry
I’m so late emailing today!! I didn’t forget… promise!! I went and did some
service in Newport so that’s where I was all morning!! We took a million
American Flags down that we had put up earlier. Thanks for all the fun
pictures. Grandpa Ace is looking like he eats well at Our House haha!!
Sounds like you had an awesome week!! The yard looks really good and the grass
is so green!! Did Aunt Jenni get a picture of the Bear? Sorry about her
car. We have been doing the same stuff this week. Cool story about yesterday...
we went by a potential, Ryan, who has no faith and believes God is punishing
him for giving him an autistic son. He just wasn’t really allowing us to
help him. Usually I would just let him know we were there for him
whenever he needed us, but this time I had a really strong feeling to keep
pushing the subject because he really needs it. He brought up how is wife
won’t want to hear it but we kept pushing for him to listen. He just
wouldn’t but we pushed it harder and I could see he was softening up but he
kept bringing up his wife. I told him, "I promise you in the name of
Jesus Christ that if you ask your wife to listen she will say yes." After
I said that you just could see the hope in his eyes and it was super awesome so
we’re now just waiting for a phone call. Good News….I’m down to
170! Bad News….Do you remember Michael Mungia? The one who baptized
Venisa and has no legs? He passed away last week. Super
sad!!!! I haven’t been able to talk to Venisa yet but I should see her
tomorrow at the funeral. I better get going we got a ton we need to do
befor 6!! I love you!! Talk to you next Tuesday because of Memorial Day.
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment