Things are going pretty good!! Not a whole lot to
tell. We picked up a new investigator and set a baptismal date with her!! But…
we have to pass her off to another ward because she lives within their
boundaries. She set a baptismal date for the 29th of
March. She is Muslim which is the hardest religion to convert from cause
she possibly could be killed. It was really cool though! We taught
her and she really doesn’t understand anything but when we started teaching
about Joseph Smith’s vision, she started crying. It was super sick!
Thanks for the pictures. I really love getting them. Kell looks
good! Is that a skinny tie he’s rockin? So last night Catherine and
I got into a hard core bash. We bashed for 2 hours after church about the
Trinity (Catherine’s church -- Remember last week she asked us to go to her
church to watch her son play the guitar. Well we went and I thought her
religion was full of crap….to say that in the nicest way possible. It was
ridiculous.). Our bash got pretty heated….the best part is we can still
be close friends after so it’s all good. In fact she is taking us to
lunch today. We are going to Rice Garden. It’s just a knock off of
Panda Express and it is just as delicious. We have a zone activity at the
church later today so I guess we will just be hanging out there. I get to
go golfing on the 24th. We get to golf at Costa Del Sol.
I guess it is pretty cheap. I’ll play 18 holes with a cart for like
$20. Yesterday I ate with an area seventy…Douglas Higham. He lives
in our ward. We talked about his upcoming meeting with Neal L.
Anderson. I hit my 8 month mark today. It all feels pretty normal
now. It’s just like a part of me and it’s flying by way too fast.
It’s weird to think I’ll hit my year mark in my next area. Next transfers
are the first of April. I’m not really looking forward to them. I
wanna be here till like 2 days after Mother’s Day. I can wish but it’s
very likely I’ll leave. If I get transferred, I am hoping to be
transferred to one of our beach areas. It is so much cooler there….almost
20 degrees cooler. If I don’t get transferred to a beach area, I could
be transferred to Rancho Santa Margarita which is more inland and really hot
and dry….especially during the summer. The good thing about possibly
being transferred to Rancho Santa Margarita is the Oakley Factory is
there. Anyway….it’s all good. I will be transferred to wherever I
am supposed to be. Hey Mom….read Proverbs 9:13. It applies to you
after the morning you just had! It’s pretty funny! The church is true…the
Book is Blue! I gotta go…talk to you next week. Love you!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment