I’m
pretty excited!!! Today we are gonna tee
off around three. I’m so stoked! I’m golfing with Matt McDonald and Elder
Buhler. It is going to be so much fun…we
get to golf 18 holes. I only wish the
weather was a little better though. Not
a whole lot has happened this past week.
It has actually been quite slow.
So….last week I mentioned that I thought our District Leader was
stupid. I guess I can’t say that anymore
cause now I see why he requested what he did.
I am very frustrated and so ready to be transferred. Let’s just say Elder Buhler really likes
Caitlin and Catherine is trying to pretty much set those two up. Unfortunately I am not a solo senior companion
so I don’t have a whole lot of say! We
have to make all the decisions together and even though I think we need to
spend less time with the Brophey’s my companion thinks otherwise. I went shopping last week. I bought two pair of stance socks and I found
a penguin tie for $10. What a bargain…huh? Mom….I’m going to Café Rio on Wednesday just
like you. Happy Birthday Mom! You’re old but I love you anyways! Talk to you on Monday!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment