Monday, March 17, 2014




So I had a really good week last week.  We had exchanges and I ‘m not very happy with our district leader right now.  I kind of think he is stupid.  He amped a white wash meaning me and Elder Buhler might be leaving Mission Viejo on next transfers.  We are doing really well in the area, but he feels like we are wasting our time with Catherine and her family.  He doesn’t like that we help her with service projects either.  Anyway….Catherine and Caitlin have kind of had some major set backs….which is exactly what I feared.  Elder Buhler and I expressed our concerns to the President so hopefully at least one of us will be staying.  Catherine really is very close to accepting the gospel.  I would hate to see a stupid white wash move destroy this.  I would really like to stay in Mission Viejo through another transfer but I have a pretty good feeling that I will be the one to move.  I just hope that I go more coastal for the summer months.  We got to go to the Temple on the 12th.  I always love going to the temple and I really enjoy the new movie.  The San Diego temple is still my favorite but the Laguna Hills temple is really neat.  It has a beach painting in the video room that is way cool!  I’ve attached a few pictures of us standing in front of the temple.  I don’t think I look any different but I have grown a couple of inches taller. I got to see and visit with Tony the other day.  He is getting ready to move.  He went on a two week church strike but I think he is all good now.  Oh…I forgot!  Guess what I got the other day?  I got an authentic Dale Murphy card and Ken Griffey Senior when they played for the Braves!  I’m sending a package of stuff home and I am putting those inside.  Please keep them safe for me.  I don’t have much planned for the rest of today.  We are going to go shopping and play some basketball.  I want to buy some Stance socks and maybe some ties.  You can never get sick of ties!  We are still being fed every night by ward members so no Mom….I still don’t have to cook!  Tonight we get to eat at the Area 70’s home I spoke of last week.  It should be fun…I’m pretty pumped.  Well….got to go!  Talk to you next Monday!  Love ya!

No comments: