Monday, March 3, 2014


Last week it rained hard and today is hot and sunny.  Catherine sent you a video of me and my companion dancing in the rain….more like dancing in a typhoon.  Friday night we went to the stake road shows.  It was fun and I believe Catherine sent a picture of that as well.  The high-light of my week was seeing Ryan on Sunday at church.  That was way cool…kinda weird…but really good!  I didn’t talk to him a whole lot cause a random lady came in to church so I left Ryan to go and talk to her.  It was funny because Hannah and Tatum just followed me.  It was good talking for a minute with them but not a whole lot was really said.  We had four investigators show up on Sunday.  Cathrine, Caitlin, a lady named Natalia (she is just a potential but she showed up at church with a member) and some other lady that randomly walked in.  It was ward conference yesterday and Ryan went and talked to our Stake President.  Thank you for the package.  It was good….well the Life cereal anyway.  I put the candy away in the living room for whoever wants it.  I don’t eat candy or pop anymore.  When I do drink pop it actually makes me sick.  We are going to Cathrine and Caitlin’s church today.  They attend a non-denominational kinda born again church.  We are going to a concert of Christian Rock.  Catherine’s son is actually playing the guitar and singing in it so Catherine asked if we would come watch.  I am still holding out hope that Catherine and her family decide to get baptized.  I think that if Catherine were to ask her husband to he would, it’s Caitlin that doesn’t seem too interested.  She doesn’t like sacrament meeting….they don’t dance in sacrament meeting.  Exciting news this week for Caitlin.  She got a job as a parade dancer at Disneyland.  I really like my new glasses.  It is kind of nice to have a break from wearing my contacts all the time.  Well….got to go.  Love you all!
Friday Night at the Stake Road Shows....Catherine, Elder Buhler, Elder Hess
 

No comments: