Monday, February 3, 2014

We taught 23 lessons this last week which is the highest we have gotten in quite some time.  I went and played “old man” basketball at 6:00 this morning.  I got to watch the first half of the Super Bowl at Catherine and Caitlin’s house.  It wasn’t much of a game and I understand that the second half didn’t get any better.  Diane is getting dunked on Friday and Catherine got a revelation that she needed to be baptized so she will get in the water soon.  Attached are a few pictures.  Here is the story behind the one where I’m standing on the roof with my companion.  A member saw us walking down the road and her daughter who is like three locked herself in a room and fell asleep.  The member thought she was dead because she was really quiet.  So my companion and I climbed on top of the roof and broke in through a window.  Another picture is of my companion Elder Buhler, my Zone Leader Elder Mackey, and myself. Elder Buhler was at the MTC with me and I played against Elder Mackey at a BYU 7 on 7 during High School. The picture was taken just before we were going to give Catherine a blessing.  Another picture was taken late at night.  We were walking home and came across these really huge, cool looking plants so we stopped and took a picture.  Yes….I have gained some weight and I am working on it…..don’t send treats!  The picture with us all wearing dark rimmed glasses was just us being silly.  Three more transfers and I will hit my 1 year mark.  My next transfer is February 18.  Some days my mission seems to be going by too fast and other days it just feels like it’s too slow.  Sometimes it feels like it is the same old stuff every day.  I would just like to report that something really cool happened.  
 
Missionary Movie day at the Brophy's.  They watched the Jospeh Smith story.  They decided to be a bit fashionable while watching!
 
Catherine Brophy's grandpa past away last week so Elder Buhler, Elder Hess, and Elder Mackey gave her a blessing of comfort.

Yes.....I need to exercise a little more!
 
 
 

 

No comments: