Tuesday, February 18, 2014

6 more weeks in Mission Viejo!

Elder Hess @ Big Air Trampoline Park

Elder Mackey @ Big Air Trampoline Park
I love the pictures you sent me.  Is kell rockin a mullet?? haha That's my boy!  Oh I got some news for ya.. Remember Elder Choco?  The guy who told me that I have bad knees?? Ya well  he’s not really a missionary and he is about to get X'd for the second time.  He’s a registered sex offender in California.  He is befriending and misleading missionaries. He tries getting Elders to like trust him and he acts like he’s best friends with the apostle and prophet.  He says he has these special gifts and he tries to get the Elders to go to the temple with him.  No he didn't try anything with me or at least I was smart enough to know that there was just not something right about him so don’t worry! But… ya he is going around to the Anaheim, the Carlsbad and my mission telling Elders that God sent him there to test their obedience. He’s a creep and the General Authorities are involved so ya he’s in a bad situation right now.  Thank you so much for the Valentine package.  Ya…definitely the best package I’ve gotten on my mission so far.  I loved all the heart messages!  The Brophey’s took us to Café Rio for Valentine’s Day and then we went to Irvine from 3 to 9 to interview with the President.  So guess what?  Today are transfers and my companion and I get to stay in Mission Viejo for another 6 weeks.  I am pretty stoked.  It’s the best ward in the mission!! I’ll only be here for one more transfer though which sucks but it’s all good.  So I understand you have received a few text messages from Catherine.  She and her family are really good people and they are very good to us.  However…it’s bad cause they are socially converted to me so ya that's not good.   I’m sure she will continue to text you cause that's just her so don't bring up any gospel related topics don't say anything about baptism nothing just be encouraging and a friend... got it??  She wants to be baptized but not without Caitlin and Caitlin isn’t quite ready to make the commitment.  I’m also working extra hard on Catherine’s husband.  I’m gonna get him dunked without him knowing ha ha.  Here are my three favorite scriptures right now….check them out!  Matthew 16:24-25, Alma 26-12, and Philipians 4-13.  Yesterday was P-Day, I just get to email you today because the library was closed yesterday.  Yesterday we went to Big Air.  Attached are two pictures.  One is of me and the other picture is of Elder Mackey.  Elder Buhler didn’t want to play basketball so he played dodgeball.  President Gentry in our Stake Presidency owns a huge trampoline park and we got to go there for free for breaking a record!  Our Zone only taught 155 lessons in one week so we made a goal to get 165 and if we met the goal we could go to the trampoline park.  We ended up getting 215 lessons.  The Brophey’s are taking us to “In and Out” on Saturday.  Oh…I also get to go golfing by the ocean sometime real soon.  I’m going with a less active member and a recent convert.  The less active member is like a pro golfer.  He is really good.  Well got to go…my time is up.  Talk to you again next week.  Love you!

No comments: