I love when I get random text messages from people in Kyle's mission area. This past weekend I seemed to be flooded with message and pictures from Catherine Brophy. Kyle is teaching her and her family and evidentally they have become quite attached to Elder Hess. Below are the pictures and text messages that I received. Nothing makes me happier than knowing Kyle is happy and that there are special people out there who are loving and taking care of him.
"Hi Mrs. Hess...it's Catherine Brophy. My girls and I took Elder Buhler and Elder Hess to Cafe Rio for Valentine's day today. We had so much fun! We love our mishies! They are the best!"
 |
| Candace - Caitlin - Elder Hess - Elder Buhler |

"The guys came over this week for a lesson and afterwards we broke out the guitars. Here they are chilling in our back yard! :) I am so sad that this Tuesday is another transfer day. We love Elder Hess so much! He has been so kind and is such a hard worker. My family loves him also because he is just so relaxed and he doesn't shove doctrine at us but he is patient and kind. He wishes he could swim in our pool though and I broke out the golf clubs and let him take some swings. He hit some practice balls over the fence ha ha. But he is always a good missionary and if he transfers I hope he comes back someday for a visit. We will miss him so much! BTW...don't listen to any stories you hear about a crazy couch lady ha ha. I can't help it if I got blessed with 6 couches in one week and didn't know where to put them. And besides....the guys got a good workout ha ha. Tomorrow night my husband is barbequing for the guys because they have never had Carne Asada. I will for sure send some more pics."


"Elder Hess is wearing his lucky kahuna hat. He whipped us all at Presidents 3 times. We are about to eat Carne Asada and maybe play some poker but don't worry...we won't be gambling. We have good mishies ha ha! Hi Sister Hess...we just got a call last night that Elder Hess and Elder Buhler get to stay another 6 weeks with us. They don't have to transfer this week...yay! I am so happy. We still have to do Lesson 7, Watch 17 Miracles, and the girls want to make California Rolls for them. Hooray! We are so excited they are staying, we weren't ready for them to go. My husband loves Elder Hess. They have fun together doing man stuff since my boys are now all grown up and gone!"
 |
| Elder Hess and Elder Buhler tyring to be GQ |
 |
| Elder Buhler - Elder Hess - Caitlin - Catherine |
 |
| Elder Hess - Caitlin....just being silly! |
No comments:
Post a Comment