9 years ago
Monday, September 23, 2013
Week 12
I am so happy to report that things are going alot better for Kyle this week. He was excited to finally get a package and letter from Rich and I. The package was nothing to brag about....some gold fish, Cinnamon Life cereal, and a letter...but Kyle said it put a smile on his face and hearing that put a smile on his Mom's face. He sent this picture to us today. It is a picture of his Zone Leader...Elder Hegland. Kyle says that he loves this kid and that he looks up to him alot. It's good to hear that there is someone Kyle looks up to as he has struggled with his first two companions. I keep reminding Kyle that there is something to learn from everyone we cross paths with. I had to chuckle...Kyle also said that he would like us to send him a blanket as the one he took with him has gotten too small. He says that he is playing lots of ball and that he is "stacked". It was truly good to hear from Kyle today, and especially to hear that life is good. He expressed to me the saying, "When life gets too hard to stand...kneel". He says this is what he lives by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment