9 years ago
Monday, September 30, 2013
Nothing to report!
The last few Mondays have been really frustrating...for me not Kyle! I think with all of the many missionaries that there are out there, the missionary mail site is on overload and I generally don't get Kyle's emails in a very quick fashion. Not to mention that when he emails me he generally tells me NOTHING!!! Today my email consisted of "Mom...I need some garments, I received a package from Madson's and Aunt Jenni and Uncle Dennis and their packages were cool and they made my day. My companion bugs me and I lost it with him this last week. I have a new favorite scripture and I wish it was on my missionary plaque." So...you can see that I am left with many wandering questions. How did he lose it last week and why? Did he yell and scream? Did he remember who he is and what he stands for? Are things better now? What is your new favorite scripture? etc. etc. etc. I have to just assume that Rich and I have done our very best to teach him and that he actually learned something. I know that everyday he is going to continue to learn and grow. There is no doubt that he will be a different kid when he returns. What a journey....enjoying every minute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment