9 years ago
Friday, September 27, 2013
Another Tender Mercy
I am thankful everyday for little tender mercies that happen to fall into my path. As I reported a couple of weeks ago, Kyle was really struggling. I was left a couple of Mondays ago wondering if he would stay or throw in the towel and come home. Kyle was so discouraged and as his Mom I was worried sick and there was nothing I could do but pray for him. A few days after talking with him, a friend that Kyle has made on his mission posted this picture to Kyle's wall. This was all I needed. Seeing Kyle's smile, I knew that everything was going to be okay. Kyle is going to have his ups and downs, but in the long run...I know that Kyle will be okay. He has always been a good kid. He sometimes pushes things right to their very limit, but ultimately he always finds himself on the right path. I love Kyle for the choices that he makes and there is no doubt that he will do great things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment