Hey everyone!!
So I'm back in Mission Viejo for a 3rd time!! Which will
accumulate to a year of my mission!! I think it's safe so say Mission Viejo is
my home away from home!! I'm serving in the Avendale ward in Ladera Ranch!! It's
a pretty wealthy area in Mission Viejo!! I'm serving with Elder Swejkoski... he
also came out with me! So all but 4 of my comps on the mission was in the MTC
with me! ha-ha guess that they can't trust me with anyone else ha-ha!!
This week was pretty good!! I got back to Mission Viejo on
Tuesday with Swej and have been trying to meet as much of the ward as possible
all week!
So we have one investigator named Jenny! She is the
daughter of Susan Ramano! A member in the Northwood ward where I served
previously! So it's cool to be able to teach a previous members daughter! She is 35
with a little girl!! She's going through some things before she wants to get
baptized but she should be getting baptized in about a month or so if not
sooner! So we're super excited for that!
Saturday me and my boy Hancock went and took the ACT at
Tesoro High School! haha it was pretty hilarious! There were so many members
that we knew and the non members would come up to us and ask if we were
students dressing up as missionaries. It was pretty great! Probably got a 36 but
it's whatever haha JOKES!!
Sorry for the short letter not really much to talk about
this week! Hope all is good with everyone!!
Scripture!
MOSIAH 5:2
2 And they all cried with one
voice, saying: Yea, we believe all the words which thou hast spoken unto us;
and also, we know of their surety and truth, because of the Spirit of the Lord
Omnipotent, which has wrought a mighty change in us, or in our hearts, that we
have no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually.
Love you all!
Elder Hess


No comments:
Post a Comment