Monday, April 13, 2015

12 Weeks....New Area!


Hey Everyone! 

So this week was a pretty good week! It went by pretty quick and there's not a whole lot to really talk about so this letter will probably be pretty short!

So this week was transfer call week and me thinking I'm staying was trying to clean up the area book as much as possible so the new guy can come in and pick up the area quick! Come to find out that I'm getting transferred as well which is a surprise to me cause I thought I'd be staying here the rest of my mission but I'm headed out! 

It's been an adventure serving in this ward for sure! There's been a ton of ups and downs and because of that I was able to grow a ton so it's defiantly been a blessing! I'm really gonna miss Sister Venable the less active we have been teaching! Luckily we're gonna be seeing her tonight for dinner so that's gonna be awesome! There's a lot of cool members that I'm gonna miss! The Mendenhall's are definately my favorite ones of them all! We were able to go to their house for dinner! We played "Are you smarter then a fifth grader." How am I supposed to get a good ACT score when I aint even smarter then a fifth grader? haha it's whatever haha but it was fun!

On Saturday it was my boy Hancock's birthday! We got him some shoes that he's been wanting for a while! It was cool to see his face when he opened them haha! We took him to Cafe Rio as well! So it was a good day!

Then on Sunday we gotta go to Nick's baptism! That was pretty cool! There were so many people there!! He was the kid I got the chance to interview!! He is so solid it was a great baptism!

Other then that! That's about it! Pretty lame email!! Sorry about that!! 

Scripture! 

1 John 4:18

18 there is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear; because fear hath torment.  He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
·        

Elder Hess 

No comments: