Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hey!!

So it's about that time!! All the Sisters that came out with us are going home in like 2 days!! That's so crazy!! Sister Oswald was the coolest one and could ball hard so she made the subject line haha!

So this week is transfers and I'm staying with my companions so it will pretty interesting! We're getting a full time car so that's nice cause we're going hard and our ward is progressing!! We have about 3 baptisms this transfer so I'm pretty stoked!!

So we picked up some more investigators!! This week it was a family of like 5 so that's pretty exciting!! They should be getting baptized soon! They're a solid Mexican family haha!

We went to Eric Malcome's house.  He is our black rapper investigator. He is not the brightest probably cause he is permanently fried! The dude is pretty dumb but it's all good!! So it was really hard not to bash with him and throw down but I didn't and it was cool cause the spirit was actually there and that was just because we didn't bash! haha

I dont really know what else to say! haha We just ate at a place in Irvine for Elder Buftons Birthday and I ate some Octopus and it was pretty good! Bet you never thought I'd eat something like that huh haha!! Well that's about it!! 

Scripture

Doctrine and Covenants 67:13

13 Ye are not able to abide the presence of God now, neither the ministering of angels; wherfore; continue in patience until ye are perfected.

Love, Elder Hess

I ate Octopus and I liked it!

Happy Birthday Elder Bufton

No comments: