Tuesday, December 2, 2014


Hey Everyone!!

So this week was a pretty good week! I finally got to hit the golf course again! For free!! I started the front nine rough but started well on the back nine with a birdie and a coupls pars! Pretty good! haha now on to the important stuff!

So Thanksgiving was pretty good! We didn't get to play in the turkey bowl cause we had district meeting!! But it's all good, we ate at the Webbers house and it was pretty good!!

This last Thursday Elder Stevens and I built a new fence for the Jensen family (Who are from Tremonton) and that was pretty good! It was fun and good to do some hard work! But I tell ya diggin the Cement out of the ground where the poles stick in suck! It took forever!! But while Elder Stevens and I did that Elder Davis was going hard in the paint on splits with Brother Brennen (who speaks french) and they went to our 2 new investigators who are from West Africa (so they're black) but moved from France and taught them the first lesson and set 2 Baptismal dates for Dec. 13!!! So we have 3 Baptisms this month hopefully!! So that was pretty sweet!!

Later that week from Friday night to Saturday night I got to go back to the Celestial kingdom!! MISSION VIEJO 1st ward!! AHHH YAAA... it was so sick going back to my family ward!! We went and chilled with Cathrine and my boy Mark! That was sick!! Then went to Diane's house!! That was fun as well!! Then Elder Despain and I had an intersting Experience. We were going to this potentials house that they had previously found and we knocked a couple times and a bunch of college kids opened the door!!..DRUNK!! So they asked us if we wanted to party with them... so what was my replay?? Heck ya we'll party with you! haha so we chilled there for a while and they offer us a drink and said we had non alcoholic beverages too! Luckily the Spirit had my back and told me no so I told them I was good and didn't need one! But Elder Despain said he wanted a ginger ale so instead of bringing him out a can they brought it out in a red solo cup!! haha long story short he may or may not have been a little tipsy haha!! Good memories for sure!!

Alright that was my week! Here is my Thanksgiving message!!

Psalm 100

Serve the Lord with gladness, all who are His people—Be thankful unto Him and bless His name.

A Psalm of praise.

1 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

2 Serve the Lord‍ with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the Lord‍ he is‍ God: it is‍ he that‍ hath made‍ us, and not we ourselves; we are‍ his people, and the sheep‍ of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and‍ into his courts‍ with praise: be thankful unto him, and‍ bless his name.

5 For the Lord is‍ good; his mercy is‍ everlasting; and his truth endureth‍ to all generations.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!
ELDER HESS

Building a fence for the Jensen's...Elder Hess & Elder Stevens



Elder Davis - Elder Hess - Elder Stevens
Dropped a coconut from my apartment balcony...enjoying a little fun!



No comments: