Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Life is a beach....I'm just playing in the sand!

Hey!!

So this week was pretty good we had a lot of cool things happen! 

So I went on exchanges with one of our zone leaders Elder Moffatt!   It was mediocre at best.  He’s a little weird but it’s all good!

We were able to see some pretty cool things happen! We have the Irvine spectrum in our area and that’s like a gated complex with like 2 other gates inside so it’s impossible to get in but I’m Elder Hess so I got in and it was really hard!  But something pretty cool happend!  As we were going to a less active member she had her very pregnant sister there who needed help getting something to her car cause she obviously can’t lift it.  So her sister’s like 2 year old daughter was asleep and she didn’t want to wake her up so they were in a bind but we knocked on the door right when she was about to wake her kid so we saved the day it was pretty cool!

We got to go to Sister Pa'us house this week cause I owed her for not seeing her before I left!  So we went over and made her day!  Then she gave me a pretty sick lay! She’s pretty awesome!

We also taught Ryan three times this week with his girlfriend ha it was pretty good.  He’s solid! We have gotten pretty close I love that kid!! I’m excited for his baptism which got moved to Nov 1! The cool thing is… he is also talking about his conversion in stake conference so it’s gonna be so sick! 

Scripture!

Alma 38:11

11 See that ye are lifted up unto pride; yea, see that ye do not boast in your own wisdom, nor of your much strength.

Love you!

Elder Hess

No comments: