Monday, October 6, 2014


Dinner at Outback Steakhouse after the Priesthood Session of Conference

Hey Everyone!

This Week was pretty awesome! Our zone set a goal for 10,000 contacts for the month of October so its gonna be sick! We changed October to SPLASHTOBER! So needless to say its gonna be wild!

So conference was pretty awesome! I think the talk that stood out to me the most was definately Richard G Scott! I feel like he was getting irritated with everyone cause we all know what we should be doing and yet I don't think we are! I mean I'm not perfect and I struggle all the time but it was still pretty solid!

All the talks were awesome! But the best part was... After Priesthood session A group of 10 elders went to Outback steak house and went hard! We planned on getting alot of food! So the bill came out to be like 400$ plus and a member was sitting in the booth next to us and the waiter comes over and says the gentleman over there just payed for all you! So that was probably the greatest miracle of the day! haha

Another miracle we saw this week is a highschool kid named Ryan who lives in our area but not a member.  But he attends seminary daily and loves it! He called his seminary teacher up and told him straight up that he prayed to know if this church was true and the Lord told him yes so he is now gonna get in contact with us and we're gonna teach him and baptize him so it's pretty awesome!

That was pretty much the bulk of my week! Love yall!!

Scripture! 

PSALMS 118:8

8: It is better to put trust in the lord then to put confidence in man.

Love,

            Elder Hess

No comments: