Hey!!
So this week was pretty good!!
Unfortunately, I didn't go golfing this morning but on Wednesday we're going with
the ward so its all good!!
So this week I probably had the
best story on my mission kinda sad but it definitely is a changing point of my
mission!
So I've talked a little about Sister Bell. She has a lot of
health problems and is really self dependent. She has to do all her bills and
all her hospital crap which is a ton! So we stopped by on Saturday night and
she was really upset! We asked her what was up and she just broke down
crying and she doesn't cry in front of us. She told us that on Friday the
doctor told her that she has 2 bugs in her lungs that are growing and feeding
off each other and there's no way they can get them out but they prescribed an antibiotic
for her that the doctors forgot to order and on top of that she is way behind on her
bills and other paper work. At that moment when she was telling us her story,
I felt so much love for her that is was crazy. I saw Sister
Bell the way Christ saw everyone and sees everyone it was pretty awesome!!
Needless to say we spent about 4 hours filing bills and all that good stuff
haha.
On a happy note!! We got to
have a lesson with the Friend from Iran and we set a baptismal date with him for
October 11! #SPLASH
We also got to take part in a
global festival which was super cool. We had a stand that a lot of people took
interest in so its gonna be sweet to see how many people give us a call!
Things are pretty awesome tho!!
Scripture of the week!!
D&C 67:10
10 And again, verily I say unto you that it
is your privilege, and a promise I give unto you that have been ordained unto
this ministry, that inasmuch as you strip yourselves from jealousies and fears,
and humble yourselves before me, for ye are not sufficiently humble, the veil
shall be rent and you shall see me and know that I am—not with the carnal
neither natural mind, but with the spiritual.
Love ya!!
Elder Hess


No comments:
Post a Comment