Hey Everyone!
Alright just to start off Elder Bufton (my boii) Elder
Hancock and Elder Masui and myself went and hit up the Mission Viejo golf
course this morning and played a sick 18 hole game! Elder Bufton won by 6
strokes! We stroke so good like Tiger Woods!
Alright let's get serious.. So this week was pretty awesome! We got to attend the Newport Beach Temple this week! Unfortunately we were about 30 mins late to our session but it's all good cause we're missionaries so we got to do inititories at nine and did a session at ten so it just worked out and it was awesome!! It's amazing how much more you learn when you do inititories first!
We also have been working with a guy by the name of Dave. He
is from Texas! I might have talked about him earlier I don't even know but anyway
hes a huge Texas fan and they played BYU and ya poor guy! He was pretty mad! It
was the greatest thing! I mean I dont like BYU but I was taking so much mad
game! But it's all good cause he's solid!
We are also continuing to work with Sister Bell and she is
awesome! She gave me the nickname Opie! No idea who that is but whatever it's
pretty chill!
Scipture of the week!
Ether 12:27
27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
Love ya!
Elder Hess #SPLASH


No comments:
Post a Comment