Monday, September 22, 2014


Hey everyone!
So I went to the driving range this morning once again haha! It just makes life so much easier ya know!! 
So this week was eventfull... we had a transfer meeting that we were late to so I decided to get there as fast as I can!  Not the brightest decision! Needless to say I got my first ticket by some religious guy! He didn't even give me a warning!! What's the matter with him? But... it's all good! I'm actually grateful for it! My parents aren't but I am! Cause it taught me the importance of laws not only city laws but the laws God gives us! It's good! 
So as far as missionary work goes... We went off this week! It was sick. We only set aside 3 hours to contact and we came out with 230 contacts so that's pretty sick! I get to teach an investigator once a week with some other elders and the guy is golden its pretty sick teachin him.. he wasn't able to come to church this week cause he got hammered the day before so it's all good!!
We also had a dude from iraq just walk into church that was cool!! Here's hopin he aint with ISIS!! jokes that might have been too far... but we have a lesson with him tomorrow but were passing him off to the sisters cause he don't live in our ward but it's all good!!
That was pretty much my week!!! 
Scripture of the week!!

It's the scripture that was on the cops wrist!
 
Proverbs 15:3
3)The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

What a jerk!!!

Love you all! 
 
Love, Elder Hess 
 
 
Picking Beans!!!!

Elder Hess - Elder Bufton - Elder Rivera.....Always eating!!!
 
Golfing on P-Day

1 comment:

twinsand2boys said...

Was this the $244? Expensive ticket if it was.