9 years ago
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
See you in Two!
Kyle and Caden are not only cousins they are best friends! They are two peas in a pod and sometimes it is even scary! This picture was taken at Kyle's farewell. It was the last time these two would see each other for 2 years. Today...Caden left to join Kyle in the mission field. Kyle writes, "It's time to do the Lord's work and get it done. The field is white and ready to harvest! I am proud to be a missionary with my best friend. Let's go build God's kingdom." We are so proud of these boys. I came across this quote, and I loved it. "You had eternity to prepare for your mission and you'll have eternity to reflect on it. But you'll only have two years to live it." There is no doubt they will both be amazing! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment