Monday, October 21, 2013

Mission Viejo

Heard from Kyle today and I am happy to report that he is doing well and that he is HAPPY!  "I'm in Mission Viejo now and I love it.  My companion, Elder Bufton, is great.  I love him and we get along so well it's like another Kaden Francis.  He is way easy going, played football in High School, rides dirtbikes, goes hunting and fishing.  This kid is a stud.  He lives in Payson, Utah.  I don't need a bike, we just walk and have a van on the weekends so I'm good.  I would love some food!  My comp is a man child.  He is 20 years old, 6'5" and 300+ pounds.  He is a big boy for sure but he is a stud!  Mrs. Cramner's (my Jr. High cooking teacher) family is in my ward now.  I saw Mrs. Cramner this weekend and that was really weird. We should have 5 baptisms by the end of the year.  One is setting a date and another one had a weird miracle happen to where she said she was setting a date also.  I really like my new area, it is a pretty wealthy area but the people are very humble with their money.  I will send you some pictures next week....I left my camera at my apartment".  Nothing makes me happier than when I hear good things and I know that my son is happily doing the Lord's work.

No comments: