Hey everyone!
So this week was a really good week! We accomplished a lot
and had some fun doing it!
On Thursday was out Zone Conference! It was really good. It
was really kinda focused on us and how the mission needs to be taken more
seriously. I think president wanted to emphasize that our mission is
a hard working mission more then just a Cali vacation. We are
all here for a reason and we need to keep our mind on that reason! So it
was good I enjoyed it a lot!
The best part of the week was on Friday where we had dinner
with Carrie Hawley and her family! It was pretty awesome! They love the church
and want to start being apart of it! The son just wants to be a member now! It
was all around just sweet! We answered so many questions and after showed them
the "because he lives" video and they love that as well so it was
just good!
Sorry this is so short! That was about the best part of the
week! haha I'm gonna go hit the gym and get swollen!! haha :)
Thanks for everything and I'll see ya soon enough!
Elder Hess
Scripture
“Behold,
hath the Lord commanded any that they should not partake of his goodness?
Behold I say unto you, Nay; but all men are privileged the one like unto the
other, and none are forbidden.”


No comments:
Post a Comment