Monday, June 22, 2015

Hittin it hard!

Hey everyone!

So this week was a good week for sure! it was super busy we were running around everywhere and it was just fun!

so far the highlight of the week was being able to finally teach jenny! It's been a couple weeks and she fell off the map but she's back and going strong! Her main concern is her husband not letting her go to church even though she knows it's true and wants to go she just couldn't come up with the courage... so we showed her the talk by Elder Holland entitled "Lord I believe".  It was perfect for her! There was such a good spirit in the room that just gave her hope and courage to stand up for what she believes and that's this church.  Fortunately we were able to set her baptismal date for July 26th! It's such a blessing to be able to teach someone and see the change of heart that they go through and to be able to help them out along the way! It's pretty sick! She finally came back to church that next Sunday on Father's Day!!! and it was perfect timing cause the lesson was on baptism! haha

So Tracting is a huge part of our game lately and we have been having success like crazy!! Just from Tracting alone we have found the Hawley family! Diane! (who we found this week) David! Kristi and her family! Evelyn and her husband! Kim and her family! (our bishops neighbor)!! All I know is the Avendale ward is gonna be baptizing like crazy within the next couple months and that feels soo good!!! I loved my time in this ward it's such a great ward and I'm definitely blessed to be able to keep going hard for the next two weeks!! I won't be a missionary when they get baptized but I will for sure be making some road trips!!!

This letter is a little short but that's all I got today! I gotta go get swell in the gym now!! haha love you guys and thanks again!

Elder Hess

Scripture!
                 
·         Ephesians 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

No comments: