Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Suit!

Basketball on the Beach!

Hey Everyone!!

So yesterday was like the best P-Day ever!! We went and played ball on main beach in Laguna Beach! It was so sick! I got a pretty good sunburn but it was totally worth it! Then after that we went to the church and played some more so it was just a day full of basketball!! Cant beat that!

So this week has been pretty eventful/uneventful! I got the flu this week so a lot of the time it was just chill and very slow but we got sick of trying to get better so we went and just started working which was very draining...but rewarding!

We weren't able to teach Sister Venable (our less active) because she got pretty sick so that was a bummer but she did come to church which really made the whole week really good!

We also had the opportunity to meet with President for about an hour to discuss some situations that have been going down so that was interesting!

So last Sunday I get up and in my talk I say how I've been lucky not to have to give a talk my whole mission until today and afterwards bishop comes up to me and says we will have to give you more talks before you leave to make up for the last year and a half haha!  So next week I didn't have to give a talk but I had to give the prayer haha what the heck right!! Haha... but it's all good!!

That's pretty much it for this week!! love you all!!

Scripture!

Alma 32 42-43

 42 And because of your diligence and your faith and your patience with the word in nourishing it, that it may take root in you, behold, by and by ye shall pluck the fruit thereof, which is most precious, which is sweet above all that is sweet, and which is white above all that is white, yea, and pure above all that is pure; and ye shall feast upon this fruit even until ye are filled, that ye hunger not, neither shall ye thirst.

 43 Then, my brethren, ye shall reap the rewards of your faith, and your diligence, and patience, and long-suffering, waiting for the tree to bring forth fruit unto you.

Elder Hess

No comments: