Monday, January 5, 2015

Snow in So. Ca.....AHHHH YA!


Hey everyone!!

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! This week was pretty good!! I went Golfing today for my birthday with Elder Bufton,  Elder Hancock,  Elder Debrine, and Elder Stevens.  It was pretty good!  I gotta couple birdies not too bad! haha

Not a whole lot happend this week! New years was ok.  We had to be in early so we had a zone activity that was pretty good! We brought some non members so we were still doing missionary work and not just playing as missionaries.   I felt way better about that!

Our Investigator Lazzarre who apperently moved to Hollywood actually didn't move.  So he's still here but is just using us to find a job cause he has no papers.  So it's whateves we dont know what to do with him. haha Other than that our investigators have been pretty big flakes latley hopfully it's cause of the holidays!!

And the biggest news! IT SNOWED!! I really wish it snowed like this in Utah!! Like good weather in the valley but the mountains are just covered!  That would be nice!! haha

Well that's about my week haha love you guys!!

Elder Hess

Scripture!


·         18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

View from outside my apartment in Los Flores

No comments: