Tuesday, June 10, 2014


Emailing you late again!  We just had a huge missionary basketball tournament with the entire mission.  I’m dead tired right now!  My team, consisting of Elder Mackey, Elder Cook and myself took 4th place.  I didn’t start hittin shots until the last game.  I guess I just let the pressure get to me but when it came to elimination it got serious.  Needless to say an Elder who is going to be a marine couldn’t take contact.  We lost to a Spanish zone that has college basketball players.  We lost 8-15 ha-ha-ha.  So remember last week when I told you about the ladies that we met on the trail and I decided to make things a little fun and I used a lisp to approach them?  Well…Barb and Rose have a baptismal date set for June 28th.  I’m super excited!  I got to go!  Love you all so much!  Thanks for everything!

No comments: