As a Christmas present to their mission president, the missionaries in the California Irvine Mission all updated their Mormon.org profiles. Kyle shared his profile with us.
Hi...I'm Kyle
I play Baseball. I Go Hard. I'm Serving a Mission for the ONLY True Church. And I'm a Mormon.
About Me:
I love to play sports especially baseball. I enjoy being outdoors and doing anything active. I love being around friends and family. I am currently serving a 2 year mission in the California Irvine Mission, in the Mission Viejo area and it brings me joy watching people progress and come unto Christ by way of Baptism.
Why I am a Mormon:
From the time I was very little, the gospel has been instilled in my life by my parents and friends. I have a testimony of the gospel and I am thankful everyday for the happiness that it brings into my life. The gospel gives me direction in my life and without it I would be lost. I know that families are forever, and I love knowing that I can be with my family throughout eternity if I live as I should and I choose the right. I know that Heavenly Father knows me personally...he knows my name and he knows the desires of my heart. I am thankful for the power of prayer and for the assurance I have of knowing that I am never alone and that I always have someone I can turn to for help. My prayers may not always be answered how I would like them to be, but I do know that Heavenly Fathers always knows what is best for me.
How I live my faith:
I try to live my faith the best I can by following the example Christ has set for us by living by his teachings and commandments. I am serving a 2 year mission in the California Irvine Mission. It is the best decision I have ever made. I enjoy serving the Lord cause it's the least I can do for all the things he has done for me. I enjoy helping and serving those around me and helping them change their lives by coming unto Christ and receiving the blessings and joy the gospel has to offer.
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment