We haven't heard from Kyle since he has left the MTC. I try hard to keep things in perspective and keep telling myself "No news is good news", however as a Mom it is excruciating waiting to hear something. Someone told us on Sunday that we should have sent him a calling card because chances were he would be able to call us from the airport. Unfortunately...finding this information out on Sunday was a little too late as Kyle was to leave the MTC Tuesday morning. For a brief second I thought maybe he would call me Collect but then I realized that he probably doesn't even know what a collect call is. Anyway...I am sure Kyle is doing great and I just need to rely on Faith and know that he is in great hands. Jennifer came over last night and her and Karlee put together a Greenie Package for Kyle. It had so many fun things in it and I am sure Kyle will love it.
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment