Today is a big day for Kyle. He left the MTC and flew to Irvine, California. We are so excited and can't wait to hear from him. We decided to put together a package and send it to him just so he knows we love him. It was actually quite fun putting the package together. Both of my sisters have alot more creativity than I do and so I asked Jenni to come and help me. I had purchased all of Kyle's favorites things, I just wanted help putting something fun to it. We wound up putting little sayings and a scripture reference to each purchase. We found a few of the ideas on Sugardoodle but most of the ideas came from my awesome sister. Neither of us are scriptorians but it was pretty amazing what we came up with...especially with the help of the Primary song book.
Here is what was in the package:
OREOS (Only Righteous Elders Obtains Snacks)
1. Jerky "Dont be a Jerk" John 13:34-35
2. Gum "Chews the Right" Joshua 24:15
3. Chips "Call Him In Prayer" D&C 112:10
4. Goldfish Mark 1:17
5. Notecards "Share your Message" D&C 133 8,37
6. Stickers "Stick to what you have been taught" Alma 53: 20-21
7. Candy Proverbs 27:7
8. Family Pictures Matthew 12:49
9. Cookies Exodus 16:31
10. Pop Tarts "Power Of Priesthood" D&C 42:11
11. Life Cereal "Live In Faith Everyday Moroni 7:33
12 Postage Stamps Proverbs 25:25
13 Called to Serve Tie Tac D&C 4: 2-3
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment