Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm Back!!!!!


Hey!

So I'm back in Mission Viejo...but in the Las Flores ward.  So I'm pretty much in the rich part of Mission Viejo. I'm with Elder Stevens and we are training Elder Davis. They're both pretty cool cats but its defiantly awkward... but it's all good!

My ward is pretty sweet! Our bishop is the CFO of Oakley so we get stuff for cheap! And I don't really know the rest of the ward yet!

Saturday was Ryan's baptism and that was pretty sweet his non member parents were able to attend and they loved it! They cried the majority of the time so the spirit was super strong then that night Ryan spoke in stake conference.  It was good to spend the day in Irvine again! I got to see Sister Bell and have dinner with her so it was pretty awesome!!

Not much to say this week but im sure I'll have something next week! I'm on a time limit now so I got to go!

Love ya!!

Elder Hess
 

Elder Davis/Elder Stevens/Elder Hess
 

No comments: