Monday, August 25, 2014


Hey everyone!
So I better Write this Cause everyone keeps asking if I'm gonna write one so here..

So this week my heart broke a little bit cause the one and only Elder And Sister Litchfield left us 
:( they were literally the best!!! Elder Litchfield trained me! ha

UMM.. this week was pretty lame! Not a whole lot happened! So this letter will probably be short!
So I did learn a pretty valuable lesson this week.. So we were at our second dinner yesterday to this single mom with two sons and they just treated her like horrible so I got in their face a little bit cause it just really made me upset.  Once we left what do ya know?  It hit me in the face, that was exactly what I was like when I was home! So ya sorry family ha but other than that he got his friend to take the missionary lessons! So that's pretty dope!

Other than that we play basketball every monday night so im gonna go get my ball on!

Have a good week!! Love ya'll!!

Elder Hess

No comments: