 |
| Elder Hess and Elder Buhler showing off the birthday cake they made for Elder Hess. |
 |
| Happy "19th" Birthday! |
Kyle really didn't have much to say today. He sent me these two pictures of his birthday cake that him and his companion baked. He said that Venisa still hasn't gotten confirmed. She isn't sick but this past Sunday was their stake conference so it will probably happen next week. He is looking forward to Dianne's baptism on the 25th of January and he said that Patrick Brennen is getting baptized on February 8. He asked me if I remember the show "I Carly". I told him yes and he informed me that Gibby (I Carly's friend on the show) is in his ward in Mission Viejo but that he is not a member. I told him he has some work to do! Kyle also shared a personal story with me today....it made me cry and it also confirmed something I knew in my heart but needed to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment